- GOV.UK: Why do I have to wait for a COVID-19 vaccination
- GOV.UK: COVID-19 vaccination – guide for older adults
- GOV.UK: COVID-19 vaccination – guide for healthcare workers
- GOV.UK: COVID-19 vaccination – guide for social care staff
- GOV.UK: A guide to the COVID-19 vaccination – for women of childbearing age, those currently pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding
- GOV.UK: What to expect after your COVID-19 vaccination leaflet
Information for healthcare professionals and the public about the different vaccines
- GOV.UK: Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine for COVID-19 approved by MHRA
- GOV.UK: Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine for COVID-19 approved by MHRA
- GOV.UK: Moderna vaccine for COVID-19 approved by MHRA
Easy Read information
- GOV.UK: Easy read information on the COVID-19 vaccine
- GOV.UK: Easy read information about using a pulse oximeter to check you are ok
- GOV.UK: Easy read information about the national lockdown – stay at home
COVID Leaflets for Hindi and Nepali Speaking Communities
New leaflets in Hindi and Nepali have been published with vital information about COVID-19. The format and contents of the leaflets have been co-produced by community members, researchers and health professionals.
They cover topics such as:
- What is COVID-19?
- What are the main symptoms?
- How does it spread?
- Protective and preventative measures
- Self-isolation (i.e. when to self-isolate; how to self-isolate)
- Treatment at home
- Contacting health services, and
They also signpost additional NHS guidance.
COVID Leaflets for Hindi and Nepali Speaking Communities (via Kent Surrey Sussex Academic Health Science Network website)