The Member Council will hold one meeting a year in public for the purpose of presenting the Annual Report and Annual Accounts to members of the public. This meeting is called an Annual General Meeting (AGM).
The AGM also gives us an opportunity to provide an update on how we have been working to improve care for local people in the Surrey Heartlands area and through the Surrey Heartlands Health and Care Partnership. We also share our plans for the future.
2021 Annual General Meeting
- Date: Wednesday 29 September 2021
- Time: 13.00 to 14.00
- Location: Virtual – online
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, this year we will be holding our AGM virtually.
We will be publishing the agenda and presentations a week in advance on this web page so you can review these prior to the meeting, should you wish. During the AGM meeting we will provide a brief overview of our achievements and the challenges we faced during 2020-2021, as well as our priorities and plans for the future. We will then be using the rest of the meeting to answer your questions and hear feedback on the work we are doing to improve quality and the health of our population.
2020 Annual General Meeting
- pdf AGM 2020 Agenda (156 KB)
- pdf AGM 2019 Minutes for Guildford and Waverley, Surrey Downs and North West Surrey CCGs (170 KB)
- pdf AGM 2019 Minutes for East Surrey CCG (163 KB)
- Annual Report
Presentations (all links open a new window in YouTube)
- Financial Review - An overview of the former CCG annual accounts (covering Guildford and Waverley, North West Surrey, Surrey Downs and East Surrey Clinical Commissioning Groups)
- East Surrey CCG Review of the Year 2019-20
- Guildford and Waverley CCG Review of the Year 2019-20
- North West Surrey CCG Review of the Year 2019-20
- Surrey Downs CCG Review of the Year 2019-20
- Working with Healthwatch Surrey - An overview of how Healthwatch Surrey supports and works with the CCG to engage with patients and the public