Our Annual Report describes the work we have carried out over this year and outlines some of our most significant achievements and challenges. The Annual Report comprises of the following sections:
- Performance Report which includes an overview from our Chief Accountable Officer and information on how the CCG has performed in its key priority areas.
- Accountability Report introduces our Board members and their roles and gives important details about our governance and internal controls, including how we’ve managed risk and our resources.
- Annual Accounts which present the financial statements.
Annual Reports and Accounts 2019/20
The Annual Reports published for 2019/20 are for the previous Clinical Commissioning Groups prior to the formation of NHS Surrey Heartlands CCG in April 2020.
- pdf NHS East Surrey Clinical Commissioning Group Annual Report 2019/20 (3.75 MB)
- pdf NHS Guildford and Waverley Clinical Commissioning Group Annual Report 2019/20 (3.64 MB)
- pdf NHS North West Surrey Clinical Commissioning Group Annual Report 2019/20 (3.61 MB)
- pdf NHS Surrey Downs Clinical Commissioning Group Annual Report 2019/20 (3.63 MB)
Annual Audit Letters
Annual Audit Letters summarise the key issues arising from the work that our external auditors carried out in respect of the year ended 31 March 2020. It is addressed to the CCG but is also intended to communicate the key findings identified to key external stakeholders and members of the public.
It is the responsibility of the CCG to ensure that proper arrangements are in place for the conduct of its business and that public money is safeguarded and properly accounted for.
It is the responsibility of our external auditors to plan and carry out an audit that meets the requirements of the National Audit Office’s (NAO’s) Code of Audit Practice (the Code). Under the Code, they are required to review and report on:
- the financial statements, regularity of income and expenditure and auditable parts of the remuneration and staff report
- whether the CCG has made proper arrangements for securing economy, efficiency and effectiveness in its use of resources.
Annual Audit Letters 2019/20
- pdf NHS East Surrey CCG Annual Audit Letter 2019/20 (517 KB)
- pdf NHS Guildford and Waverley CCG Annual Audit Letter 2019/20 (66 KB)
- pdf NHS North West Surrey CCG Annual Audit Letter 2019/20 (64 KB)
- pdf NHS Surrey Downs CCG Annual Audit Letter 2019/20 (69 KB)